Have you ever cried out loud for a tool in Spotfire that supports saving on table basis combined with stored procedures?
The SQL Write-back tool will do this and more - it enables you to insert, modify and save data of your visuals. This Spotfire extension supports saving on table basis combined with stored procedures which can be configured dynamically.Like it? Watch the video? Visit the webpage or see us at TIBCO Now! http://now.ix.bi/
Scaling across the enterprise with Spotfire needs massive training for the different teams?
InfomatiX Guided Tour Extension is a self-service training tool that enables business authors to prepare interactive help or training to end users. The tool operates with highlights, pop-ups, built-in user guides and online help options on each page of a specific template.
Integrated Monitoring, QA and Optimization for TIBCO Spotfire®
Optimization Suite makes enterprise adoption and scaling of TIBCO Spotfire® much easier by quickly helping authors understand how their reports are used. It shows you the usage frequency of parts of the report so underused parts can be removed, evading the burden of tedious documentation. The results are better performance, more relevant reports and a better experience for analysts and users!
With TIBCO NOW and Analytics NOW approaching fast... here are the top...
2. Customer Use Cases – Learn how to solve your company’s problems by hearing how other companies solved theirs. Attend customer presentations based on specific industries and products. See how the right tools can help you overcome your biggest challenges.
3. Thought Leadership – Hear thought leaders like Vivek Ranadivé, Malcolm Gladwell, Marc Andreessen, and Aaron Levie explain how to address modern business challenges like disruption.
4. Networking – TIBCO NOW attracts leaders, experts, and insiders from industries all over the world. Grow your network of peers and get to know developers, engineers, and business leaders.
5. Complement Your Software – Learn how new products, like analytics, can enhance your existing technology portfolio. With easy integration, it may be more simple than you think.
6. Exclusive Roadmap – Get a first look at TIBCO’s product roadmap for 2015. Be the first to hear where TIBCO’s leadership is placing its big bets.
7. Certification – Get proof that you know how to use TIBCO Software. Official TIBCO certification will be widely available as a built-in feature of many of the hands-on sessions.
Data visualization is taking on an even more important role within organizations as they become flooded with streaming data, social media data, machine data and other large volumes of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. Visualizations are necessary to help analysts uncover insights that would simply be impossible to spot in a vortex of data tables, spreadsheets and charts.
Alteryx, Inc., the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, today announced a $60 Million investment led by Insight Venture Partners with participation from existing investors, SAP Ventures and Toba Capital. This new investment is in response to the significant growth Alteryx has experienced in the last year, with over 200 percent growth in its customer base. Alteryx will use the investment, in part, to expand the company’s go-to-market capacity to meet this burgeoning global demand, broaden its rapidly expanding partner channel, and continue delivering product innovations to line-of-business data analysts in marketing, sales, customer service and finance roles.